XTR3M3 FORUM

WELCOME TO YOUR OWN WORLD AND MINE..HERE WE ARE HAVING DISCUSSIONS DOWNLOADS AND MUCH MORE SO...PLZ ENJOY

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

RULES FOR THIS FORUM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xtr3m3_cha0s
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: RULES FOR THIS FORUM   Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:11 pm

I feel that everyone including us as administrators and moderators should firstly respect each other to begin with which in the all end meansINVADING EACH OTHERS PRIVACY IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER..THIS SITE HAS BEEN MADE FOR PEOPLE TO SHARE THIER VIEWS AND OPINIONS IN WHATEVER WAY WHATSOEVER WHICH MEANS UPLOADS,DOWNLOADS,HAVING YOUR SAY IN THE FORUM AND SHARING IS WHAT THIS SITE WAS DESIGNED FOR AND ANYONE OUT TO HARM THIS SITE OR IS AFFILIATED WITH ANY GROUPS OUT TO HARM THIS SITE THAT INCLUDES RIGHTEOUS GROUP WHO GO AGAINST ANYTHING WE DO,MEANING WHAT WE UPLOAD IS OUR BUSINESS,WHAT WE DOWNLOAD IS OUR BUSINESS WHAT WE SHARE IS OUR BUSINESS,WHAT WE SAY IS OUR BUSINESS,EVERYTHING WE DO HERE IS OUR BUSINESS AND IF YOU IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER YOU INVADE OUR BUSINESS ..THATS CALLED INVADING PEOPLES PRIVACY AND I THINK ANYONE AND EVERYONE DESERVES THEIR RIGHT OF PRIVACY,SPAMMING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED,MISUSE OF WORDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND TO THOUGHS FOOLS OUT TO HARM US..."PLEASE THE WELCOME MAT HAS BEEN REMOVED BEFORE YOU CALLED TO SAY YOU ENTERING..SO I PREFER IF YOU SHOW YOURSELF OUT PLEASE"THANX
HERES SOME POINTERS I READ THAT I THINK SHOULD APPLY HERE:
The 9 Commandments of Computer Ethics by the Computer Ethics Institute:

1. Thou shalt not use a computer to harm other people.

2. Thou shalt not interfere with other people's computer work.

3. Thou shalt not snoop around in other people's computer files.

4. Thou shalt not use a computer to steal.

5. Thou shalt not use a computer to bear false witness.

6. Thou shalt not use other people's computer resources without authorization or proper compensation.

7. Thou shalt not appropriate other people's intellectual output.

8. Thou shalt think about the social consequences of the program you are writing or the system you are designing.

9. Thou shalt always use a computer in ways that insure consideration and respect for your fellow humans.
THERE IS ACTUALLY TEN BUT I SHORTENED IT lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xtr3m3-forum.forumotion.com

RULES FOR THIS FORUM
Page 1 of 1