XTR3M3 FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTR3M3 FORUM

WELCOME TO YOUR OWN WORLD AND MINE..HERE WE ARE HAVING DISCUSSIONS DOWNLOADS AND MUCH MORE SO...PLZ ENJOY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mig33 faulty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xtr3m3_cha0s
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
xtr3m3_cha0s

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-16

mig33 faulty Empty
PostSubject: mig33 faulty   mig33 faulty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:40 am

I remember the first mig33 that came out,me and ghost were like WAT THE HELL!!!they fulled us wit colour codes saying this room has a virus plz leave,we ran like headless chickens bt after we learned wat it is we were able 2 do alot,i'll upload a screenshot 4 you'll sometime,bt the day i discovered da ultimate code because i was sick of getting kicked,i mean da ultimate code HEY!!dat thing froze the screen 3 times in a row making it looks as though 3 guys were freezing wit my nick coloured blue,i was able 2 make my nicks 1,2,3,than came beta da day after i discovered dat code,bt lately i've been trying it wit da emote commands,it has a fault in my own privately bt in the room it shows normal,IF ANY1 CAN TRY OR THINK OF ANYTHING WE ALL EARS AND MIND
Back to top Go down
https://xtr3m3-forum.forumotion.com
xtr3m3_ghost
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
xtr3m3_ghost

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-10-16

mig33 faulty Empty
PostSubject: Re: mig33 faulty   mig33 faulty Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:54 am

O yes ummm...we working on sum of da old codes looks lyk der is still sumthing wrong wit this new migs king
Back to top Go down

mig33 faulty
Page 1 of 1