XTR3M3 FORUM

WELCOME TO YOUR OWN WORLD AND MINE..HERE WE ARE HAVING DISCUSSIONS DOWNLOADS AND MUCH MORE SO...PLZ ENJOY

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

mig33 faulty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xtr3m3_cha0s
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: mig33 faulty   Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:40 am

I remember the first mig33 that came out,me and ghost were like WAT THE HELL!!!they fulled us wit colour codes saying this room has a virus plz leave,we ran like headless chickens bt after we learned wat it is we were able 2 do alot,i'll upload a screenshot 4 you'll sometime,bt the day i discovered da ultimate code because i was sick of getting kicked,i mean da ultimate code HEY!!dat thing froze the screen 3 times in a row making it looks as though 3 guys were freezing wit my nick coloured blue,i was able 2 make my nicks 1,2,3,than came beta da day after i discovered dat code,bt lately i've been trying it wit da emote commands,it has a fault in my own privately bt in the room it shows normal,IF ANY1 CAN TRY OR THINK OF ANYTHING WE ALL EARS AND MIND

ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-10-16

PostSubject: Re: mig33 faulty   Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:54 am

O yes ummm...we working on sum of da old codes looks lyk der is still sumthing wrong wit this new migs king

love peace & happiness
Back to top Go down
View user profile

mig33 faulty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XTR3M3 FORUM :: USER DISCUSSIONS ABOUT USERS,ADMINS CONCERNING MIG33 AND PROBLEMS WITH THIS SYSTEM :: WHAT YOU FEEL CAN BE IMPROVED IN THIS SYSTEM-
Jump to: