XTR3M3 FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
XTR3M3 FORUM

WELCOME TO YOUR OWN WORLD AND MINE..HERE WE ARE HAVING DISCUSSIONS DOWNLOADS AND MUCH MORE SO...PLZ ENJOY

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xtr3m3_kick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xtr3m3_cha0s
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
xtr3m3_cha0s

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-10-16

xtr3m3_kick Empty
PostSubject: xtr3m3_kick   xtr3m3_kick Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:23 am

I WANNE INTRODUCE YOU'LL TO THE WAY ME AND XTR3M3_GHOST KICK,ITS ACTUALLY QUITE SIMPLE BT SOMETIMES DOESN'T WORK OUT TO WELL BT AT THE END XTR3M3_RULES,WELL WE LOAD SEVEN NICKS AT MOST 12 sjboys,minimum requirement though i think wud be 256 ram or more,graphics and screen resolution also counts,so try fitting in 12 sjboys 4 comfortable movement nd agility,the 5 sjboys can be used 4 bullet kicking giving u agility,the other 2 are normal users in the room,they talk etc depending on ur mood bt excellent 4 fooling admins,u enter wit thoughs two first sizing up da room and if da room stands at 21 users u can kick,try it out,agility and speed is ur main pointers here,firstly enter wit the 2 normal nicks and thereafter depending on da size of da room da bullet nicks enter,kick and leave and da other 2 add ENJOY
Back to top Go down
https://xtr3m3-forum.forumotion.com
xtr3m3_ghost
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
xtr3m3_ghost

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-10-16

xtr3m3_kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: xtr3m3_kick   xtr3m3_kick Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:01 am

Thats da best kicking ever no1 nos hw we kick lyk that heehee...Smile try that kicking style out king
Back to top Go down

xtr3m3_kick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XTR3M3 FORUM :: MIG33 TIPS AND TRICKS FOR MOBILE AND COMPUTER :: TIPS AND TRICKS-
Jump to: